9.25.2009

Ongoing Conversations

ONGOING CONVERSATIONS WITH JACOB BOYD
CONCERNING INTERNET SOCIAL NETWORKING:
[note that A=Amanda (me) and J=Jacob (my hubs)]

A: Jacob, why don't you start a blog? You're such a great writer, you should blog!
J: No.
A: Come on, why not? You'd come up with such interesting things to tell the blogosphere!
J: No.

A: Jacob, you should get a Twitter account. See, I got one... it's quite interesting, Twitter.
J: No.
A: C'mon, if I'm tweeting I want you to know what I'm tweeting about...
J: Nah. Twitter is weird.

A: Hey, Jacob... you should post on our blog sometime. You are, after all, two letters-worth of the name "Jamanda". Look, I gave you authoring privileges! You can man it up a bit... it's so girly what with me writing all the blog entries. There are other men that blog, you know. Masculine men.
J: Nope.

A: Jacob, I created a Twitter account for you! Your handle is jacobtboyd. Woo hoo! Let's tweet something under your new Twitter name. What do you want to tweet!?
J: Nothing.
A: Okay, then, I'll tweet something for you!

A: Jake, can I interview you...
J: Interview me?
A: Yeah, interview you!
J: For what?
A: For the blo.... J: No.

A: Hey, baby... on Facebook...
J: No.

A: Hey, Jacob... blog...
J: No.

One day, guys. One day I swear Jacob Boyd is going to write something mind-blowing on this blog, right when we all least expect it. It's going to be amazing... I'm still working on him, but I think one day that husband of mine will come to accept and embrace the Internet.

{Photo above is Jacob with a llama, in Peru.}

:::

1 comment:

WES said...

I think this is really really funny.....not sure why....but I laughed out loud.

Somehow I find myself rooting for Jacob to stay strong and not give in.