9.24.2009

A smattering of interests!

It has come to my attention, by way of the slightly snarky comments made by one of my coworkers (who may or may not be my supervisor, who may or may not be reading this right now...), that all we Boyds EVER seem to blog about is food and (recently) woodworking. Food and woodworking, food and woodworking.

And I cannot necessarily deny this. But, I can steer this ship in other directions, and as a start, I would love to begin with this:

An Incomplete List of Things We Boyds Enjoy That is not Eating or Woodworking:
Riding bikes:
We love adventure and travel, and for a long time we've wanting to begin the hobby of rock climbing:
We really hate credit cards... we refuse to use them...

...instead, we're big savers and we like to pay cash for things.

Gardening is always fun, though we're hoping soon for an actual yard in which to do it. We're currently limited to flower pots.

We love to help out at our church, Lake Pointe, in whatever capacity is needed:

So, there is just a sampling of the variety that we're capable of. Ha. Note, that we do not actually sing in a church choir and that Jacob himself has yet to actually climb in Patagonia.

:::

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I may or may not have known there was more to you than eating and woodwork...