8.25.2009

Scentsy...


This certainly makes me feel quite domestic and mom-ish. I fell in love with Scentsy warmers at Jacob's great-aunt and uncle's place two weekends ago on our anniversary get away. Basically, its a wickless candle- supposedly safe to plug in and leave, because there is no flame. Aunt Bev had three in her house, so I got to enjoy to pleasure of smelling their frangrances all weekend long. I immediately purchased one online when I got home. Just got it in the mail yesterday, fresh and sparkling and eager to be plugged in and used!

So, we've got one warming some wax at home right as I type. Hopefully it won't putrefy our air with some kind of unseeable and undetectable damaging chemical. I guess we'll wait to see. But for now, we will enjoy the scent... until it maims us with its potentially deadly chemicals that may or may not exist.

:::

No comments: