5.25.2009

Memorial Day and the coming week(s) of Tennis...

Today was supposed to be a leisurely day of bike riding around White Rock Lake in Dallas. Turns out that the trail is a little under 10 miles long! Sheesh. But despite the sweat and heat, Jake and I had a great time with our friends Cody and Lauren (The Kimmels). We rode and picnicked out on a dock. We also took some pretty awesome pics, which are on Lauren's camera, which I don't have...

The French Open began today, and Jake and I are so excited! We always end up playing tennis a lot more often during the various tournament times throughout the year. It is a personal goal of ours to attend each of the big 4 tennis tournaments at least once in our lifetime. In fact, on our honeymoon we attended one day of the U.S. Open. Next, we'll try for the Australian Open, I think. Hopefully while Federer is still playing; we love him. In a few years, perhaps. I love this Nike ad featuring him:

No comments: