9.18.2008

Update...

Here are some photos from the new job...
My little office... (the biggest office I've ever had... actually, the ONLY office I've ever had...)

Our huge auditorium/worship room...

...again, with the stage...

The stage set up for our new series...
It may honestly be the perfect job for me... I get to work with creative people all day long... and create things all day long. Plus I learn new technology language hourly... and then I forget it the next hour. Then I relearn it. We have coffee brewing all day long and the aroma wafts into my office IF I choose for it to... you may have noticed my office has a DOOR on it, which is so much nicer than the cubicle at my last job. Hey, and people like each other here... they literally enjoy their coworkers... who would have thought it possible!?

-Amanda

No comments: